PlanetMinis Forums banner

Wicked 50 collection! 18 of them!

1K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  DC50 
#1 ·
Well I ment over to a friends house today to get a part from him. I have always heard stories about is collcetion of 50s. But I didnt think it was this big. He had 4 new style bikes. one full mod, two stockers and one that was stock but with a 75cc kit in it. Then comes the cool part. He had 14 z's. Dateing back to 75(I think) all the way up to a 91. He even has his first bike he ever rode. This collcetion was killer and he even keeps them in his house covered by sheets. lol

This dude is just amazing on a 50 and on a big bike. He got 6th in the stock class in vegas, which he actually had a bone stock bike. Not like most of the guys that still do **** to there motors. I will post pic's as they load up!

here we go:

See less See more
#9 ·
thats prety cool....there are some pretty kool ppl from canada there was soem dude on a ****ing snow mobile doing backflips this past weekend at a bike rally in oklahoma it was bad ass and they all were nice and cool as ****...i think its cause pot is legal

#16 ·
rford426 said:
thats prety cool....there are some pretty kool ppl from canada there was soem dude on a ****ing snow mobile doing backflips this past weekend at a bike rally in oklahoma it was bad ass and they all were nice and cool as ****...i think its cause pot is legal

I think its time to go back to school. Or if your still in school get off the comp and go learn. Pot is not legal in Canada!

RAZZO said:
You got that DC50! Tyler is a very cool guy. Met him in Vegas this year. Quite the old Z50 fanatic! Great guy and another great member of the Hardcore Mini's crew.

Yea there all good sh*t, to bad i'm moving and have to find a new crew to ride with

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.