PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems (I am guilty also) that we spend all this time and money adding larger bores to our 50. Increasing the swingarm length. Putting longer forks on it. or a longer taller frame. And now putting xr70 12" wheels on the 50.

Wouldnt it be a whole lot eaiser to just buy an xr70 and put 50 plastics on it?

·
Registered
684 Posts
if there were no aftermarket parts, for these... that would lose about half of the fun.

who remebers when you are soo stoked to have this new part, and you cant wait to have it installed.

its kinda the feeling of that swaying boat ride at ghetto carnivles.

·
Registered
300 Posts
If it wasn't for the upgrading it wouldn't be nearly as fun especcialy when you tearing around the neighborhood on something at 30+ mph that looks like it shouldn't go more then 10mph.

The aftermarket parts keep it interesting everytime i put something on wether it be functional or cosmetic it feels like completely different bike. I love it, i'm so caught up in the sickness! I spend probably $80-$100 a week on this thing now and i'm no wheee near having it finished.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got back from the doctors and he diognozed me w/ fiddy-ittiz lol.. I Deffintly have the sickness.. all my winnings from snocross go directly into my 50.. I have a tbbk 88cc...50 handle bars... I shock... But my craving goes on and on.. Im accualy thinking about writting my term paper on 50's (bett the teacher would love that)

ps. I need to find a F.A (fiddys annoymous)

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
yea, most of the fun of a fiddy is modding it in my opinion, although it still doesnt beat riding it :D but most oft he fun of riding it comes from the mods so im undecided as to which is more fun

·
Registered
300 Posts
Tht's it i'm starting Fiddy-holics anonymous.

My name is Darrel and I am a Fiddy-holic. There I said it, i fell better now.

Must mod fiddy.........must ride fiddy! :x It's driving me nuts!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I am also a fiddy-holic and...

I need to ride mine. But Im afraid that my forks are going to snap and I won't even be able to mosh around the track. XR75 + 50+ foot jumps = BIG PROBLEM :cry:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
i too have been diagnosed with the sickness and i am here tonite to bring myself out of my denial stage and say it...my name is tyler and i am a fiddy-aholic..there i sed it :oops:

yet in my opinion this isnt something we have to confess...i mean its just like any other hobby (but better)...

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm friggen addicted to .I had acl surgery and was on state disability for 4 months and when I got the first big check did I pay the doctors?Hell no I bought a big bore kit and complete rear suspension.Its all about priorities man and my fiddy IS mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.