8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Why cant we start planning now for an East coast 50 National and

some kind of 50cc series. Maybe its happining now? I would like to donate

my time to help in some way. Races, has anybody talked to the NESC, or

NEMX, NEMA? for local races? there is a SX series in Brockton Ma. in the

spring through the fall. the track is fiddie friendly. bfsx.com. Also in

Marshfield Ma there is a SX at the Marshfield state fair grounds in AUG.

annually. how about the AX in Worchester and Albany??? I raced the

RED BULL Race on Oct. 18th It was awsome.. Don at DPM was a major

sponser. Don how can we make it bigger and better next year??? I would

like to help in some way. We need fiddie tracks on the east coast now.

Thanks OLDSCHOOL #38

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey guys, planning for next years series will hopefully be very soon. All I can say is the west coast guys will now start to envy us, as we do them. I will post something as soon as I have some details. Thanks!

Don

·
Registered
134 Posts
Man... can we please get something in the houston area... all these tracks we have and no fiddy races.. Highlands motocross said they were going to build a fddy track.. but have not had the time.. if they only new how much attention they would attract.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
DPMmx said:
Hey guys, planning for next years series will hopefully be very soon. All I can say is the west coast guys will now start to envy us, as we do them. I will post something as soon as I have some details. Thanks!

Don

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttt

Us West Coasters will never envy the east coast.....losers :lol:

There are so many races out here, I think i can go to one every night, always sunny weather, tons of tracks, everyone has a 50..... :p

·
Registered
810 Posts
Here in Texas(Dallas) there are not many if any fiddy races going on, much less a place to ride with out getting run over by a 4 wheeler. If I'm not mistaken the bicycle mx industry is suffering and I know there are a lot of bmx tracks around. We need to approach the owners of these tracks and pursued them to convert over to some fiddy racing or a least let us practice on certain days/weekends. Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah talk to bmx track owners.

mike224 said:
Here in Texas(Dallas) there are not many if any fiddy races going on, much less a place to ride with out getting run over by a 4 wheeler. If I'm not mistaken the bicycle mx industry is suffering and I know there are a lot of bmx tracks around. We need to approach the owners of these tracks and pursued them to convert over to some fiddy racing or a least let us practice on certain days/weekends. Any thoughts on this?
One indoor bmx track has already changed over to 50s. But we need more. If you know of any bmx tracks let us know where, or go talk to the owners to see if we can ride.

·
Registered
810 Posts
My business is a little busy right now but in a month or so I will be able to contact the owners of some bmx tracks with a proposal for some practice time and some possible racing. I will also be making a trip to Houston in the next couple of weeks to ride/race there indoor track and get some feedback from the locals on how theywent about getting permission to ride a bmx track. Wish me luck and not in the racing Iam to old to hang with these young guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.