PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like the title says who else is going to vegas to put the medina on the box?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my son is riding the 12 inch youth class and have a couple of his freinds going one in the 12 inch expert and trying to get a couple of the local pros up here in norcal to go and ride the pro class not all of them on medinas but we are bringing atleaste 2 bikes and a couple of motors and some extra suspension just in case

what are you riding

·
Registered
301 Posts
weracmx said:
maybey john and bob will have a tent we can all pit under .....hint hint lol

Now thats a good Idea! BTW, Im Kenny Rowell and Ill be riding 12a for Medina. Im from south Louisiana and this is will be my first trip to Vegas. What about you guys? Where you all from?

·
Registered
418 Posts
yo 723 racing... who r u? im from around your area. ( somewhat) i race all the same loca tracks you race like breaux bridge and im sure you go to kentwood or have heard of it. thats tight your going to vegas. i saw the vegas track on youtube, and the track that we had built for all of our friends that ride is killing the vegas track. the vegas track look like a beginner track

·
Registered
301 Posts
mccool24 said:
yo 723 racing... who r u? im from around your area. ( somewhat) i race all the same loca tracks you race like breaux bridge and im sure you go to kentwood or have heard of it. thats tight your going to vegas. i saw the vegas track on youtube, and the track that we had built for all of our friends that ride is killing the vegas track. the vegas track look like a beginner track

Im kenny Rowell. I have rode at Kentwood (once) Breaux Bridge, New Iberia, Rayne, I-10, ville plate, umm....you name it lol. I used to be the one that would keep hitting the finish line at breaux bridge doing heel clickers and no footed can cans and such lol. 723 on honda 250f, 723 on CR 250 smoker, and I had a perimeter framed 50 I won AX on this year. Pulled a second off on a friends bike this past weekend at New Iberia AX. Im assuming your number is 24, is your last name Duhon? DUDE, we should hook up and practice before vegas. Id like to check your track. If you come down here I have a cool little turn track in my yard with some sick whoops and a freestyle ramp set up. (seen here : http://planetminis.com/71/bar-dragging-corners-144838-6.html )

·
Registered
418 Posts
do u kno sum1 named t hebert? i use to ride wit him at breaux bridge. u kno where picayune is? or slidell? its like 2 hours or so from u. we jus got a track built with a bulldozer. we got natural rolling hills wayyyy hiher than a telephone pole with nice smooth step ups single to table tops long straights all disked with a tractor and built with a dozer. were still getting it just right we do mintenence every weekend and during the week sumtimes. u shoiuld come down here and check it out. we only got 4 mod bikes out there right now we have a single before a natural hill drop that goes a ways down u needa come chek it out

·
Registered
301 Posts
mccool24 said:
do u kno sum1 named t hebert? i use to ride wit him at breaux bridge. u kno where picayune is? or slidell? its like 2 hours or so from u. we jus got a track built with a bulldozer. we got natural rolling hills wayyyy hiher than a telephone pole with nice smooth step ups single to table tops long straights all disked with a tractor and built with a dozer. were still getting it just right we do mintenence every weekend and during the week sumtimes. u shoiuld come down here and check it out. we only got 4 mod bikes out there right now we have a single before a natural hill drop that goes a ways down u needa come chek it out

I know of T herbert, but dont know him personally. Look bro I was gonna see if you are really interested in letting a few of come up and ride with you. Im gonna try and hit everywhere I can before Vegas. If you really wanna put something together let me know and Ill PM you my #. Id love to come check the track bro

1 - 14 of 14 Posts