PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
I'm pretty sure just about anyone can answer the question you have about that bike. I'm guessing it;s about the forks. Those are Red Baron forx. If not post it up, any self respecting 50banger can name every part on that bike.Why don't I just go ahead and neam everything off for you.

Some of these are assumptions keep that in mind.

Red baron forks and bars

Billetware frame and swingarm

Douglas billet wheels

FMF ti-pipe

Most likely an Ishock w/res

reeg extended brake lever

fastaway foot pegs

More then likely a TB 88cc BBK w/ head, and a TB manual clutch

Red baron billet gas cap

Acerbis blue plastics w/one industries graphics.

· Registered
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no it is not about the forks, I know pretty much what every part on that bike is, I just wanted to ask him about the FMF titanium 4 pipe. I know that the FMF powercore's are junk but I wanted to know how the Ti-4 performed, because I am sponsored by FMF for big bikes and I could get that pipe for pretty cheap and I don't know of anyone here that has tried the Ti before

· Registered
319 Posts
mxracer728 said:
no it is not about the forks, I know pretty much what every part on that bike is, I just wanted to ask him about the FMF titanium 4 pipe. I know that the FMF powercore's are junk but I wanted to know how the Ti-4 performed, because I am sponsored by FMF for big bikes and I could get that pipe for pretty cheap and I don't know of anyone here that has tried the Ti before

Yeah for some reason FMF won't make a big bore pipe. In my personal opinion the pipe diameter is to small and chokes it down a friend of mine just got one and personally i don't think it's worth it. I'd go with the classic honda, sano, or two brothers pipe.

· Registered
12,757 Posts
*OFF TOPIC*

hey deven......tell the owner that his business has the worst customer serveice ever. i have called numerous times.....i stopped counting at 6.....requesting that ALL my invoices be sent to me. i dont have a single reciept from ANY of my orders with them. everytime i call and ask they say sure...it will only take a few seconds to print up and then we will mail it to you. WTF!!! r they walking them to me here in cali?? its been a good 3 months and not a damn thing has been sent. they "were" my spot to get ALL my parts......they lost a customer on this one. i could go on and on with all the problems they have given me. i dont care what anyone else has to say about this.....holeshot = worst customer service.....PERIOD.

ill take my money elsewhere. places where they actually care about the customer like sik50's, RC, and Lahaye.

deven.....tell them to drop me a line. or is that too much to ask from holeshot??

· Registered
12,757 Posts
well he needs to hire a better staff.....ive never talked to deven so its nothing personal but i mean come on......is he picking these guys up off the streets....i would think he would hire some worthy people to help run his business.......guess not. he could probably hire a full line of non-english speaking people and they could serve us better than they do.

· Registered
166 Posts
to bad he got banned. I used to like the info he had also, he contributed alot here.

I have ordered stuff from holeshot and had no problems, they even sent me an email when they had the wrong address (street #) for me to make sure i got my package.

also i tire i needed got back ordered and they sent it priority mail when it came so i got it in two days (normally 5 to 7) and did not charge me extra.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.