PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright here is the deal. I want to make the haul to vegas. I guess i am going to drive out there. What i want to know is who needs a ride out there. I was thinking of renting a 20+ foot truck with a lift gate to drive out there. I did some rough math and figured out that i could cover the cost of the trip for around $300 a person with 10 people. I think that with a 26 foot we could get at least 20 or so bikes in there. So there should be room for people to take more than one bike plus tools and gear and all sorts of stuff. Once there we can pit out the thing. I am coming from atlanta to vegas so anyone on the way or in or around atlanta could make it work. I will pick up your bike or bikes and bring them back to you after the race. I just want to see if this is even something people would want. I am not making anything, i just figured if i am making the trip already then if i could cover the costs i would at least try it. So let me know. I would get a deposit from each of you and the rest when i pick up the bikes. I just want to get something lined up because its getting closer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.