PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for someone i can call that knows alot about these bikes,like a real shop not the ones in my town that just sell them and tell me lies after that,,anyone know of a good place?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
What do you need man....elaborate a little. The best way to learn is to just jump in. Pay attention to how things come apart.....and put them back together the same way. If you run into a particular problem...there are roughly 9783647862387946582793465345 threads on here that can you through it. If you REALLY get stuck...PM me....ill try and help you out ;-)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
One thing that helped me learn is taking pictures of things before I take them apart so when you go to put them back together and forget how something went you have a reference to look at.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
MiniRider101 said:
One thing that helped me learn is taking pictures of things before I take them apart so when you go to put them back together and forget how something went you have a reference to look at.

VERY good point. Another thing you might wanna do is search out parts/engine blow ups. Print them out and stick them in your tool box. That way when you pull something apart and that infamous little washer hits the floor you can see exactly where it goes :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts