·
Registered
5,424 Posts
minimxracer said:
Gas round trip from Utah to Del Mar $500.00

12 am $75.00

200+ fatty $60.00

Both classes dead last Priceless!

500 for gas are you in a kia?? lol no really gas is going down some out here .

under 3 a gallon in the 909 right at 3 a gallon in the 760 .

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
imm goinnnn

running 50 stockkk, 12-17 50 open ,12-17 midsize open

I will be running the red backgrouned #1 plate mobbbing in my classes, BAHAHAHAHHA yea right lol hoppfully do good in 50 open and stock, but 110 probably not so hott lol i just got it and rode it for the first time this weekend but I will be trying!!! haha #######17 lololol

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I'll be racing pro cruzin cooler. I'm claiming first to be hammered before the races even start.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yo Willis , I wanna meet up with u out there for some photography tips ... Ive had a 30D and a decent Tamron lense for a few months now but hvent shot any moto yet . How do you keep the dust out of your cam? anyway good luck and I should see ya there

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
:( My wife and I are not going to be able to make:( . At least the entry fee was refundable. She was in womens open and I bet she would of done pretty good, me 12am and I would of been behind minixracer (that is the spot after last).

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It may be too late to register online right now anyway. There may have been some server issues, so just register down at Del Mar. There is still room in the classes. Just make sure to get there between 6am to 9am to register.

·
Registered
144 Posts
We can't wait!

We'll be there with our track side service trailer, new products, etc. We'll have employees and riders racing Pitbikes along with our Factory iShock, Simpson, Black Rhino, ITP, HRT Rhino Racer, Andy "Regis" Harrington racing on Sunday.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just recently moved to OC - Anaheim Hills to be exact. I don't get to ride as much lately, but I usually been hittin my big bike lately. Gotta get back to the fun stuff though.

I'll see you guys there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.