PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For whoever else got an x4r, did the forks come before the bike itself. My zokes came today and the bikes coming tomorrow but im not sure whats coming with the bike. Today a got the forks, handlebars, handlebar pad, and clutch lever and perch. Should i have gotten the fork guards and front brakes also or will that come with the bike.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
an extras what? The only thing i got today was the fork legs, handlebars, handlebar pad, and clutch perch and lever....i was afraid i would get the fork guards but hopefully they come with the bike...and i just wasnt sure if the front brakes came witht the bike or not also.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yzf_nick56 said:
I got the bike 2 days before I got the forks and bars. I think all that came with my forks were the forks and bars and stuff you mentioned, everything else was in the box under the bike.

P.S. The Pitster coffee mug is quite nice!!

thats good... :)im lookin foward to that mug

·
Registered
436 Posts
We just got one shipped to our shop yesterday and the forks arrived the day before the bike did. Make sure that you guys pull these bikes apart and grease/loctite everything. I have checked my honda's before and they put little if any grease on the stem/linkage bearings and such. Apparently the chinese put even less than the japs do because the steering stem bearings were bone dry! The chassis seems very nice but I have to say that the motor is not what I was expecting. I have a tb117 in my other bike and it will stomp this xr4r but the pitster does have excellent suspension from what I can see so far. I haven't had much time to ride it so far but the rear brake doesn't seem to be working so I guess we need to bleed it down and go from there. I'll keep you guys posted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.