PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have you have any problems with the white plastics or graphics like them discoloring or easily staining. I am looking to get the white acerbis plastics and the sano graphics

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Hehe. I have the white sano lazer graphics. I don't know if thats what you're looking to get but I won't mind if you run them too.

Heres my bike:

As for keeping them clean, don't let dirt or mud sit there overnight and when you do wash them, take dishwashing soap and a sponge and clean them that way. As for discoloring, WHAAA? They're white, lol. They will lose their glossy look but everything does.

Oh ya, always keep graphics on them, or stickers, cuz they scratch and dirt gets in the scratch and its very noticeable with white plastics.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
i have seen a 2004 raptor with white plastics that is now a 2004 raptor with brown plastics. I think thats what he is getting at. I guess if you cleaned the bike before the dirt had much time to set in it wouldn't be an issue. But scratches get dirt lodged in there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.