PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think the ones with lights may be street-able up until 79 in certain states. Im in canada , and bought a 69 that came with a license plate from 1970 -I'm not even sure I can put that on the road here in Ontario

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
My '71 Z50A-K2 hardtail, which came with hi/lo beam headlight and tail/stop light and a rear license plate holder, also came with a manufacturer's statement of origin saying something about off-road vehicle. From that I'd surmise that none of them came specifically with an on-road title, but I'm not sure. I'm in Missouri and it qualifies as a moped--pretty much--in my state now as it is.

I applied for a title for it through International Title Service, and the new title doesn't say anything about off-road. But that's as far as I've gotten. When and if I get around to road-legalizing it I will post up the results of that process here. I'm not sure how Illinois regs vary from Missouri's, though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
When i bought my 95 Z50R it was on NP but when i reg'ed it in my name they told me that i came with a plate. I really lucked out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts