PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i have the opportunity to buy either an 02 ttr125l that needs to have the rear rim replaced, comes with a new one and i have done this before so it is no problem, for $500 or a 00 xr100 that runs, but needs a little tlc for $350. my dad says i should get the 100 because of the price difference and that the honda has slightly higher trade-in so it would be a better investment. Ive had two ttr125s before, but i also know how reliable the honda is, and how many parts are available to both of them.

please let me know what you guys think i should do.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Dude, i got a crf100 w/ a bbr 123 kit, and a 24mm carb. Its probly the most reliable bike ive ever owned. The only thing you got to keep up with is the common things that you would with any bike. So id got with that. Just my 2

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Im gonna say go with the ttr. 150 bbk yz85 front forks and do the yz 85 rear swinger/shock swap.

but then again...you already had 2 of them.. so why not get the little xr100

Im pretty sure you can make both of them sick and haul to the moon.

what ever you get lets see the start of the build!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well contacted both of them and the ttr sold and the guy with the xr decided he didn't want to sell it. Thanks for the help guys, i was leaning more towards the xr, but oh well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts