PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which swingarm should i get between the Sano and the Fast 50's? I can get the Fast 50's for 200 and the Sano i dont know yet. The ghuy im ordering from is going to let me know monday but i was wondering if the Sano is worth the extra money? Is it going to affect wheelieing by being 2 inches longer? Thanks

G

·
I don't like either company so I can't really help you :oops: . I would say go direct from billetware but its not on your list. If need be go with sano :? .

· Registered
49 Posts
I have the Sano swingarm and it is definately worth the extra money! It is built alot better than the fast50s swingarm and looks alot better too! It does affect wheelies at first but you get used to it quick. I say sano.

· Registered
278 Posts
Take a look at our Sik50s swing arms. We have both aluminum and chromoly to choose from. Our aluminum is made specificaly for Sik50s by Billetware. It looks similiar but is totally different then all the others as it carries the dimensions of our chromoly we make in house.

Later Atom RoTTeN

· Registered
450 Posts
The Sano swingarm is billetware right? The Fast 50s swingarm would be good for the backyard supercross track but not much else because it is so short. I don't know much about the Sano swingarm but you can definetly trust anything from Billetware, all their stuff is almost indestructable. If I were you I would check out the Sik50s swing arm or Five-O. They both are very good but are slightly different. It is just a choice of personal prefrence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.