PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohlins VS I-SHOCK US Works

im about 180pounds and ride on tracks but mostly in my backyard bmx jumps.I heard great things about the i-shock and works but nothing about the ohlins.does anyone know how much travel the ohlins has?I will also have a stiff spring and shock for sale if anyone wants them!

· Registered
1,727 Posts
I'd go with a I-Shock with ressy or maybe even the Limited. :twisted:

· Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone know how much travel the works or ohlins will have?i dont have very much money to go for the L.E. ishock.Im curious about the ohlins because i know they make good big bike suspension.Has anyone used the ohlins???

· Registered
1,727 Posts
RedBaron_694 said:
The Works Shock is a hell of a lot better than my buddies I-shocks in my opinion.

What kind of shock do you have?

aedwards07 said:
does anyone know how much travel the works or ohlins will have?i dont have very much money to go for the L.E. ishock.Im curious about the ohlins because i know they make good big bike suspension.Has anyone used the ohlins???

I BELIEVE that the Ohlins has less travel than the I-Shock and Works. I haven't heard too much feedback on them.

· Registered
3,869 Posts
I love my LE ishock, go give HoleShot a email, they will probably give you a deal on a LE you cant turn down. And also, I vote ishock as the way to go.

· Registered
464 Posts
or a el fudge! lol bryce (we made names for all the shocks lol)

· Registered
7,005 Posts
WORKS IS THE BEST ALL AROUND SHOCK WHY SHOULD U HAVE TO ADJUST UR SHOCK WHEN IT SHOULD BE BUILT TO YOUR WEIGHT ANYWAYS . I BOUGHT AN I SHOCK AND I HATE IT. IT WORKS LIKE CRAP COMPAIRED TO MY WORKS PERFORMANCE SHOCK AND I ADJUST IT BUT IT REALLY JUST HAS LESS TRAVLE WHEN I ADJUST IT ONE WAY OR ITS TO SPRINY FEELING WHEN I ADJUST IT THE OTHER WAY SO I TRYED TO SET IT AND FORGET IT BUT IT JUST SUCKS ASS STRAIGHT UP :evil: . ON MY OTHER BIKE THE ONE WITH A WORKS SHOCK I JUST BOLTED IT ON AND ROCK THE PISS OUT OF IT AND I CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY COMPLAINTS !! GO FIGURE

· Registered
141 Posts
i would have to say the stratos el jefe ask anyone one who has ridden one they r ablsolutely perfect! Ask Logikal he has one there just so nice i wont ever trade this shock for any thing.

· Registered
87 Posts
aedwards07 said:

i have both works and a l.e i shock and the works is taller then the i shock

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.