PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
With the right maintenance anything can last for a good long while. I have seen people blow up stock motors after like 10 hrs of riding because they are dumbasses and dont know how to maintain stuff.

·
Registered
420 Posts
134 would be good and most reliable. has some power w. stock intake and exhaust but can have more power than you think with bigger intake and pipe! <-- what im runnin.

143 pretty reliable but dont have any power from it unless you have an exhaust and intake.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm running a 134 with a ported head, jetted carb, TB cam, and modded exhaust. I have been very happy with it because it has given a great increase in power and cost very little. Since most aftermarket companies aren't making the 134 kits any more I would buy a 143bbk. Port your head, intake, and jet your carb. An aftermarket exhaust will work really well, I don't have one because I can't have the noise where I ride.

·
Registered
217 Posts
im running the tb 143cc kit, the one that comes with 26mm mikuni, cam, intake, and of course the bore kit. the exhaust really opened it up, but it worked okayish without it. very reasonably priced for what you get. and i have at LEAST 40 hours on it, (really was too exiced to ride it when i put it together that i neglected a hour meter) and no hint of a problem yet. keep a spare air filter for dusty days and there will be no problem

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm running a 134 with a ported head, hotcam, fmf factory 4.1 exhaust, VM26 carb and larger intake and I am very happy with it. You might be money ahead to bore your stock cylinder out and buy a piston kit from TB. This way you could have a big bore for just over $100.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.