PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm into BMX jumps and am looking for just a bit more power and not spending more than 200. I saw a sano 75cc for 188, and TB 88cc for 155. Which one would i like more? I know many of you will just say "Dude, just save up and get the $420 kit - Well i don't want that much power. So what's the best kit for me? Remember i will be using the stock carb, and not spending over 200... Thanks!

· Registered
6,564 Posts
The TB 88 for sure!

It will smoke the 75 kit, and if you ever what more power you can put a head, carb, and cam in it and have a mean ass motor (i know you dont want more power now but who knows what you will want in a year or so)

· Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3rdGearPinned said:
The TB 88 for sure!

It will smoke the 75 kit, and if you ever what more power you can put a head, carb, and cam in it and have a mean ass motor (i know you dont want more power now but who knows what you will want in a year or so)

What will i have to do to my carb you think? Obviously i need to rejet it but which jets should i try? Thanks.

· Registered
342 Posts
dont take out the choke

it does nothing except screw up your carb

· Registered
266 Posts
I think that you should get the Crower 88cc poor boy kit, it comes with a piston, cylinder, and cam, all for about $200.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
I would go with the TB piston and cylinder only. I ran a bbr piston and cylinder. and a mild cam and you will be good to go. run a 62 main jet and an air filter. I wouldnt even worry about removing the choke. this will be a nice torquey setup perfect for hitting bmx jumps.

· Registered
342 Posts
at what velocity? its not a 350 hp motor

that choke mod does NOTHING it doesnt flow enough velocity to make any difference and it screws up your carb with a big ole hole in the side.

a pencil eraser , you are saying you actually have a pencil eraser stuck in your carb? if it did have any velocity it would suck the eraser into the motor

more power to ya bra

· Registered
245 Posts
Get the 88kit, strong fast and reliable. you cant disagree with the fact that it is the most popular, affordable and rips!

· Registered
4,543 Posts
fiddyonefiddy said:
at what velocity? its not a 350 hp motor

that choke mod does NOTHING it doesnt flow enough velocity to make any difference and it screws up your carb with a big ole hole in the side.

a pencil eraser , you are saying you actually have a pencil eraser stuck in your carb? if it did have any velocity it would suck the eraser into the motor

more power to ya bra
not a 350hp motor, but it doesnt have 4 200mm carbs (idk what size those carbs are, i heard 200 somewhere,lol)air will move through the point of least resistance, and every bit counts when mixing and matching.

see you dont know how much more air is being sucked though a carb that was MADE for a TINY bore. it sucks ALOT of air when revving out, the faster the rev the more the air, you want to rev higher? remove the restrictions.

oh bty ITS FREE!!

an eraser is a tight fit, but you dont know because youve NEVER TRYED IT :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.