PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
dont get a millville, i hated mine, at warehouse it didnt stick for **** on the hardpack, i would go with the xtreme, or a bridgestone i had was really nice, ive also heard good about the dunlops.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
ibmike13 said:
Starcross are the worst tires (front and back) i ever used in my life!!!!!!!!!! Run ANY OTHER TIRE then them!!!

Right on mike Starcross are gabage for anything but super mud. And xtremes are so huge and heavy and they too are designed for super muddy stuff.

If you were having problems with a millville sticking on hardpack you probaly had it over-inflated some because mine always worked great even on pavement

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The starcrosses actually work really well here in the winter time when it's wet. But summer's coming, and I need something for hardpack with a layer of loam over it. What's everybody think of the Shinko's ? And does anyone but Xtreme offer bigger than a 2.75 x 10 rear?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The 10 inch starcross I have right now, I hate on hardpack. I didnt know the difference when I bought it, but it sucks on my friends track. Its fine if its watered, but once it dries up, the tire is terrible.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
travis77 said:
Thanks for the link. Is this tire a medium profile meaning its not too low or super large? I dont want a giant oversized tire on the front.

You dont want a xtreme front then they are huge as hell they are 12" but the profile is higher than a 14 in

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.