PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys and gals, i've searched high and low for this answer, and can't find it. any help would be much appreciated.

1. where was the pitster pro designed/engineered? usa, china, an american?

2. is the pitster pro made in china? i think it is, but i have seen people on boards put down other pit bikes due to them being made in china when they indeed have a pitster pro.

thanks!

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I think most people are putting down the cheap crap that gets thrown together then shipped over for us Americans to die on.

Gary the owner of Pitster has worked with the Chinese to produce a bike that is very competitive with the rest of the Pit bike industry.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
anitasanger said:
okay guys and gals, i've searched high and low for this answer, and can't find it. any help would be much appreciated.

1. where was the pitster pro designed/engineered? usa, china, an american?

2. is the pitster pro made in china? i think it is, but i have seen people on boards put down other pit bikes due to them being made in china when they indeed have a pitster pro.

thanks!

1) We design the bikes in the states, building samples and prototypes then send them to our partners in China and have them CAD drawn, the X4, x4r was designed by Pitster Pro. After the CAD drawing is finished an second sample is build, we fine tune it, test it etc.. then have them mass produced in China. Most imports DON'T do it this way and SIMPLY COPY what others have done. The difference is we spend a great deal of time improving and developing the bikes as well as checking the quality control of parts, assemble, and packaging. Anyone can Import bikes from China, and most bikes you see on eBay are of a China design. ( not American )

2) Yes assembled in China by USA design, Some parts are sourced from Taiwan, Italy and Canada depending on the model. We back up every bike we sale 110%

Please call and we can answer any questions you may have.

866-686-7869

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Pitster said:
1) We design the bikes in the states, building samples and prototypes then send them to our partners in China and have them CAD drawn, the X4, x4r was designed by Pitster Pro. After the CAD drawing is finished an second sample is build, we fine tune it, test it etc.. then have them mass produced in China. Most imports DON'T do it this way and SIMPLY COPY what others have done. The difference is we spend a great deal of time improving and developing the bikes as well as checking the quality control of parts, assemble, and packaging. Anyone can Import bikes from China, and most bikes you see on eBay are of a China design. ( not American )

2) Yes assembled in China by USA design, Some parts are sourced from Taiwan, Italy and Canada depending on the model. We back up every bike we sale 110%

Please call and we can answer any questions you may have.

866-686-7869

man I am glad I have my boots on in this thread!

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Staggs Racing said:
man I am glad I have my boots on in this thread!

WOW Jer, Listen you really dont have a clue, You have never worked for Pitsrer nor been to China nor have any idea what we do, So please act like an adult.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Hey Garry, you just got credit for putting the USA in to a recession! Nice.:rolleyes:

Gee and I thought it was the 3 BILLION a WEEK we are spending on that war...

Soooo zbbt? your 50 was built in america? right?

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
RLucky82 said:
Hey Garry, you just got credit for putting the USA in to a recession! Nice.:rolleyes:

It couldent be that we spend trillions of dollars on war and other things and the Goverment is out of control. lol, I guess it al comes down to Pitbikes!!!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Brandonbmw said:
probably the highest quailty import bikes ever made.

My Brother has a 125x its an 04? 05? (he's the guy with the bike in the wedding photo on Pitsters site) he beats the piss out of that bike, no maintenence (spelling?) no oil changes, he seriously beats that bike, and it still runs strong, the only thing that has broken is the plastics, really really good bike, I kinda want an x4 now but cant afford one:(

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
RLucky82 said:

Gee and I thought it was the 3 BILLION a WEEK we are spending on that war...

haha you beat me too it, We went riding last weekend about 1 hrs away from any gas stations, we were bitching so bad about it all we forgot to get gas!!!

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Pitster said:
WOW Jer, Listen you really dont have a clue, You have never worked for Pitsrer nor been to China nor have any idea what we do, So please act like an adult.
I know all to well what kind of reasearch, design and development you have done in the past on your product in the USA. I didn't fall of the Pitster truck yesterday mind you. I have done business with your for over 4 years or longer and know you all to well. And for your sake I will just leave it at that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.