PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up an x4 today with no exhaust. Anyone know where to get a cheap pipe for it? It has the klx style head. I did a quick search but couldn't find any cheap China pipes that will work.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Sorry just noticed you said cheap china. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can run any pipe for a Klx. EBay has tons of inexpensive China exhaust for that application. Vince at Tbolt will know for sure.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry just noticed you said cheap china. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think you can run any pipe for a Klx. EBay has tons of inexpensive China exhaust for that application. Vince at Tbolt will know for sure.
You can run any klx110 pipe on the x4s. I'm going to use my stick klx pipe for now. I looked on ebay and couldn't find cheap pipes for the 110s. Would you mind sending me the link to one of them

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thnaks dude. i must have scrolled right past that when i was looking earlier

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
You didnt sell me that pipe cause i paid 100 bucks for it ...plus the shipping ..so u must be confused..
I knew it was you hoochi I dig the heck out of that pipe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.