PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
are the ones on amazon and similar sites legit? in other words, i don't wanna buy knockoff carbs. any recommended sites/vendors? thanks in advance! EDIT: this is the carb i'm looking at from amazon...http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007PKJUKO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=14ABVAVGQTGPA&coliid=I226RMNKQ3D8U
I can gaurantee nothing pcc motors sells is genuine Honda. The original carb is just a throwaway for most guys here. Most people probably have one to sell. I have at least 1 50 and 1 70 carb sitting around. They probably need to be Cleaned out real good, possibly have the jets replaced and the 50 one is missing the cap that stays on the cable but I would be willing to sell them after the holidays.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have quite a few
However
The question is rather broad based
What exact bikes model / year are you looking to replace the carbs on ?
thx for the quick reply! its a 2004 crf50

I can gaurantee nothing pcc motors sells is genuine Honda. The original carb is just a throwaway for most guys here. Most people probably have one to sell. I have at least 1 50 and 1 70 carb sitting around. They probably need to be Cleaned out real good, possibly have the jets replaced and the 50 one is missing the cap that stays on the cable but I would be willing to sell them after the holidays.
thx for the offer! i'll keep this in mind!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.