PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i no its wierd but i was sort of lookin back over the past year or so and i havnt dun hardly nething. i wud hav but my big brothers been racin alot (he races big bikes, #207. 125c & 250c. rides hondas) and all we ever do is go to tracks so he can practice/race. wat really suks is most of the traks we go 2 dont hav pitbike traks so i just sit and watch. i thought about gettin a big bike so i cud ride nsted of watchin all the time, but my dad wont get me 1 cuz i got 2 110's (1 with about 7 grand nvested). i even thought about runnin 85d on a 110! another thing that suks is my dad wont let me go ridin w/ a friend cuz he dont want me gettin hert and having to do all that nsureance bs. wat do i do? (i want a nice trak @ home but dont hav a bobcat 2 make 1 w/)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i know it sucks brett. I live in a damn neighborhood so the only time i get to ride mine is when i go to tuckers(which gets old after 2 yrs). Tell ur dad how you feel and tell him ur not getting the fair part of riding. i could always come over and put some blood n sweat into helping you shovel up some dirt to build some stuff. I actually like doing that kinda stuff. Or you could just get a truckload of field dirt dropped off and we could build some stuff using a wheelbarrow and shovels. Itll take longer but its always fun riding something u put a lot of work in.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Take a road trip and come up.The hard part to believe is you sit and watch when he goes to pratice,SCREW that just take your 7 thousand dollar 110 and start waxing big bikes.Sit and watch,,funniest thing I have heard in awhile.Many a pit bike track was built with a shovel and hard work.

You know the more I think about it,who paid for all your mini stuff? You or your pops ? If it was your pops it sounds like he gave you a chance and you went the pit bike route ? Feel free to correct me if im wrong.

JC

·
Registered
490 Posts
507 brett said:
i no its wierd but i was sort of lookin back over the past year or so and i havnt dun hardly nething. i wud hav but my big brothers been racin alot (he races big bikes, #207. 125c & 250c. rides hondas) and all we ever do is go to tracks so he can practice/race. wat really suks is most of the traks we go 2 dont hav pitbike traks so i just sit and watch. i thought about gettin a big bike so i cud ride nsted of watchin all the time, but my dad wont get me 1 cuz i got 2 110's (1 with about 7 grand nvested). i even thought about runnin 85d on a 110! another thing that suks is my dad wont let me go ridin w/ a friend cuz he dont want me gettin hert and having to do all that nsureance bs. wat do i do? (i want a nice trak @ home but dont hav a bobcat 2 make 1 w/)

Why don't you borrow one of your bros bikes? Race 125 when he's doing 250, and vice-versa.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sounds like you have support with the bikes. And you have land. Stop being lazy and shovel up a track. You've been given enough, now put in some work. Or do homework. Or whatever it is you kids do now days.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
xr80david said:
Why don't you borrow one of your bros bikes? Race 125 when he's doing 250, and vice-versa.
dad dont want me wreckin his bikes bcuz if he misses a moto bcuz of a broke lever or sumthin stupid its the end of the world. bsides i suck on big bikes

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Drowe said:
i know it sucks brett. I live in a damn neighborhood so the only time i get to ride mine is when i go to tuckers(which gets old after 2 yrs). Tell ur dad how you feel and tell him ur not getting the fair part of riding. i could always come over and put some blood n sweat into helping you shovel up some dirt to build some stuff. I actually like doing that kinda stuff. Or you could just get a truckload of field dirt dropped off and we could build some stuff using a wheelbarrow and shovels. Itll take longer but its always fun riding something u put a lot of work in.
i may take u up on that offer.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JCMINIS said:
Take a road trip and come up.The hard part to believe is you sit and watch when he goes to pratice,SCREW that just take your 7 thousand dollar 110 and start waxing big bikes.Sit and watch,,funniest thing I have heard in awhile.Many a pit bike track was built with a shovel and hard work.

You know the more I think about it,who paid for all your mini stuff? You or your pops ? If it was your pops it sounds like he gave you a chance and you went the pit bike route ? Feel free to correct me if im wrong.

JC
dont get me rong, dad wants the best 4 me. but jon's (my bro) already goin 2 regionals. i paid for alot of the stuff on my 110, but i had 2 pich a fit to get him 2 spend sum $$ on me and not jon. im helping out at robbins ridge motorsports park (burnsville nc) once ted , the owner, gets dun w/ the big bike trak (wich is really turnin out sweet!) he is goin 2 meke a pitbike track. but that'll take 4ever bcuz hes got 2 do sum landscapeing b4 he starts on it. i just want a chance to go to sum mor pitbike races. i've ben told by other ppl who r realy fast on minis that im pretty fast.

anuther thing is my parents dont want me gettin hert. wen i was 4 i had 2 hav sergery on my spinal cord. wen i was 7 or 8 they told me i was never 2 play football, ride rollercoasters, or ride dirt bikes. im not big on football or rollercoasters, but idk wat i wud do if it wasnt 4 mx.

i like goin and watchin my bro race, & iv met sum kool ppl. and if it wasnt for my brother ridin i wudnt b. (my dad wanted 2 b fair. he didnt want 2 sell my bike wen i was 8 and not my bros, tht wudnt b fair 2 me, or sell both and not b fair 2 jon)

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^o yea and i want to start on a trak @ home. bak n the woods, i think that wud b kool. i just need to clear it out and start building...

i wud b happy just ridin 4 fun if no1 wud take me 2 races. it wud b kool to hav a trak and hav friends over 2 ride on teecher werk days where we dont go 2 skool

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
i say you spend a little more time on your english homework!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.