PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a thing I am curious about. Put a new HD spring on the back of the bike, new bars in the front and now it seems when I riding the 50, if I go to a higher gear, I pop wheelies almost every time. Is this a bonus of putting a HD spring in the back and not on the front? Or is this a clutch adjustment thing? :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
five0addict said:
oh dont be such a girl :lol:

j/k

its all good youll get used to it, just try not to shift on the throttle so much.

and get some spings in the front!! your goin to hurt yourself like that.

:D ROTFL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Took Five0addicts advice and quit "being such a girl" and had no unwanted wheelies. Now how do I get the wheelies back? JUST KIDDING! :twisted:

124cc?!?!?!?!?! I can barely handle the 50CC! HEHE.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
FYI.."rolling on the floor laughing"

You learn something everyday. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ive found that mine does this on stock suspension. The key is to cut the throttle alittle when you shift. :wink: But thats no fun.. Im looking at getting a HD spring for the front and the rear of mine, which did you get and how do you like it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
True, the biggest difference is what spring weight they are using. To soft and they will be like stock, to hard like rock. About anything has to be better then stock though. I just want a temporary fix until I get some bills paid off and buy some good stuff.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The reason you're wheeling easier is from the new handlebars. The higher handlebars make it easier for you to sit back on the bike, even if you don't realize you're doing it. This lightens the front end and makes it easier to wheelie. I noticed the same thing when I installed my bar kit.

Lean forward when you shift, you won't wheelie...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Be glad that your bike wheelies, better to have too much power and need to get used to it than not having enough power and wishing you had more! I am stuck with a stock 50 motor right now because of college and living costs, wish I had a more powerful motor!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.