PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
shawn742 said:
I've been "clutching" it up for years without the motor getting f'd up, maybe you're just doing it wrong.

Some newbees just know everything, don't you know... Kinda like 88 motors that blow up in a couple hours right???? Wait, I know, it was my friend it happened to... BS, Shawn has clutched up his bike for over 3 years that he has rode with us, and never once has he ever messed with his clutch... Not even adjustments.... I guess if you want to get your post count up, throw out bad info....

Oh, Misfit, nice post... LMFOA!!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Prickster said:
Some newbees just know everything, don't you know... Kinda like 88 motors that blow up in a couple hours right???? Wait, I know, it was my friend it happened to... BS, Shawn has clutched up his bike for over 3 years that he has rode with us, and never once has he ever messed with his clutch... Not even adjustments.... I guess if you want to get your post count up, throw out bad info....

Oh, Misfit, nice post... LMFOA!!!!!

Could this be in referance to me?

·
Registered
570 Posts
PDMokry said:
Could this be in referance to me?

:dunno: Just because things happen to a person, doesn't mean it is that way for all... Opinions are like ***holes, everyone has one, and some stink. You can't take things too personal on a website, sarcasm doesn't travel well...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts