PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Looks good! I have pretty much the same setup been working on it the last couple months can't wait to try it out. How are those studs working out is it worth doing? We have about 6'' of snow right now here in Michigan and spring cant get here fast enough.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To be honest i havent even rode it with that shock. New Englands winters as you know dont allow us to ride for about 4months out of the year. setting up those tires are easy. jst go to your local shop and pick up 500 1/2" ice screws. they usually come in boxes of 250, and with a bout 2 hours of spare time you will have a nice studded tire. you have to have a nice fresh tire so you dont have to worry about the screws sticking through and blowing out the tube.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
hondamx320 said:
To be honest i havent even rode it with that shock. New Englands winters as you know dont allow us to ride for about 4months out of the year. setting up those tires are easy. jst go to your local shop and pick up 500 1/2" ice screws. they usually come in boxes of 250, and with a bout 2 hours of spare time you will have a nice studded tire. you have to have a nice fresh tire so you dont have to worry about the screws sticking through and blowing out the tube.
do they work good on just snow??or only ice

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.