PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get an exhaust for my build. I just put the two brothers salad fork kit on, with the two brothers LT swinger and I-shock F-22. But I currently have a stock motor, and want to get a little more out of it. so im looking for a pipe that i can get the most power gains. Im also thinking about getting a cam so if you have any opinions on that also. This winter i built up my suspention, next fall i will be building the motor so ill need a pipe that will work with that.

Ive been looking at fmf 4.1, CHP, or a yoshi.

Thanks Hondamx320

·
Registered
286 Posts
ive been the tard to ask like 20 times so heres what i got.

Yoshi

pro circuit -2 best.

Fmf 4.1 -best for mod, two bros is a cool pipe to also. Also since you have everything else two bros. But if i were to tally it it would be

1- Pro circuit 2-yoshi

·
Registered
773 Posts
i have the yoshi tri oval for my stock bike. it works good on top end. im sure if you rejet the carb it will work great. i have stock jetting on mine. and once you get a bigger engine im sure it will work fine. i ran it on my 143 for a while and was great but then i decided to upgrade to the carbon fiber yoshi for my 143, it has a bigger header then the tri oval

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.