PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have probably put 20 miles total on this mini since I built it. I just never ride the little Z. I've decided to sell it and put the money into making my ZB more powerful.

I am wondering what a fair price is to ask for it?

The engine is from my zb50. 20 miles tops since the shop did the work on it (receipt below). I put a complete ZB50 wiring harness on it so full lighting/electricals could be hooked up easily. Currently it has just a working headlight. I reinforced the seat pan and had the seat reupholstered last fall. The mud tires are basically new. Side panels are new. The tank now has the black honda wing decals on it too.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I'd say $400-$500. If you put it up on eBay, you'll get the most money I think. But start at a low bid, it will go higher if you start it at $1. That's what my dad and I did when we sold the 1980 and 1988 Z50Rs. Neither went for under $400. The 1980 was a crap bike and sold for $430. The 1988 was nice and sold for $500. However, it is also a factor that it is heavily modded, which is not always desirable. Some people like it, some don't. I'd say that if I was going to buy it, $400 would be my bid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.