PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys ?

Im steve from jersey , Just purchased a 110 off of ebay. Was just curious on your guys opinions ? Got a good deal on it for it being brand new . Im new to the fiddy scene so im just tryin to get some opinions. I race A CLASS quads ( honda 450r) i orderd a green one since i didnt see many of them out here , mainly just gonna use it for a pit bike at the track and to play around with in the backyard. Im sure thats what most of you guys told your urself lol . Theres just so many neat little things u can do to them . Im not sure how long its gonna be till i decide to rip it apart haha . Hopefully i made a decent decision . Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Cool that your from NJ, come out to a race at Etown one time (or dont if you dont want to spend any money on that 110) haha

Welcome to the forums, if you need any help just hit me up, were right in PA :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks alot man , Well i race at E-town twice a year on the quad. Never thought about riding it on a 50, . I only live about 25min from there. Post up when u guys are heading out there ill swing buy. Believe me man im sure ill be putting quite a few dollars on in this thing haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.