PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2015 pister pro LXR build going on and let me tell you that my bony but is going to kill if I sit on this seat for more than a sec. Do you know of any places that do great work on replacing the foam and adding a bump then do it up with a custom seat cover? Let me know.
Thanks a lot,
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
295 Posts
You could always buy a bump kit for a big bike and shave it down how you like. Or just find some sort of foam that would be suitable and make your own.

Magik graphics sells custom colorways on big-bike style pleated seat covers. Probably going to be your best bet for a custom cover.

If you're looking for more cushion though I would probably just try to find a similar used seat foam and shave it to fit the seat base. The bump is intended to help hold you stationary on the bike, not so much extra cushion for the ride.

Good luck let us know what you come up with!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
My LXR seat used to be super hard too. I hated it and so did my ass at first but it did get softer once I broke it in. Get a fat chick to sit on it for awhile that might help. Lol. I take it Pitster never got back to you about the nitro seat fitting.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good one guys lol. Fat chic..My old bony ass is going to be chapped in no time. Mahinsminis I threw the idea out about nitro seat with pister they thought it would fit but I said double check due to the lower cut of two seats vary due to design of new plastic and Gary came back with "your right it doesn't " lol..So now back to plan b tricking one out myself..I had fusion do a few on my piranhas they looked sweet good quality material but was thinking of going pleated rather than ribbed..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.