PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmm

what have you done recently mod wise? what brought this problem up? was the bike dropped? is it just not going into nutral or do you mean the clutch is not disengaging. need MORE INFO on the bike in general.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have done now mods latly just, i was wasing a couple of weeks ago at the state championship and after i was done racing it wouldnt go into nuetral no matter what i did, no i never crahsed on my bike its only been tipped over like 5-6 times since i bought it back in 02 and its just not going into nuetrak.

·
Registered
787 Posts
*I

*I

*I

*I

*I

*I

*wouldn't

*lately

*neutral

*it's

*neutral

Take your (clutch)side cover off, and start there. Well actually start by maybe trying to adjust your clutch.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Look in your owners manual it tells you how to adjust the clutch. One other thing will cause this to happen. The shift shaft being bent, all it takes is for someone to hit you on your shifter side. Your stock clutch wont hold up very long under racing conditions unless you put HD springs and new HD clutch plates.

Late.......OLDSCHOOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.