PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what tooth front and rear sprocket to go with on my sons 50.Its all stock except for a pipe and filter,kinda want to get more out of 2/3 gear any suggestions would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Who cares about gearing. Biggest waste of money and the biggest jew bag way to get more power. Don't sit there an fiddle around with some stupid piece of metal. You want more torque, buy an engine kit.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
A25MX said:
Who cares about gearing. Biggest waste of money and the biggest jew bag way to get more power. Don't sit there an fiddle around with some stupid piece of metal. You want more torque, buy an engine kit.

delete that post, its worthless

gearing will not give you more power, and a bbk will not give you more top speed

and yes, gearing is very important

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
look my kid is only 7 starting out but he has gotten alot better on the track we practice at I dont want more power from the motor just want alittle more pick up out of the corners.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
yes, if you want pick up, put more teeth on the back, or less teeth up front

changing one up front makes a big difference

changing about 3-4 in the back will make the same difference

easier to change the front, you prob wont have to cut the chain for one less tooth

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.