PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
dude i just bought a billetware frame and i never even thought about the skid plate dang it what will work guys

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kamikaze99 said:
ay 2smoke, did you git yours in yet?

not yet

according to fasterminis it's in the hands @ billetware right now

they need the materials to make the parts for the subframe, and that's as far as i know right now

·
Registered
816 Posts
did u all do the deal countdown thing on faster minis and how long u been waitin and why have u been waiting.Also i sure hope faster minis made it right with ya all that sucks

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kawi122 said:
did u all do the deal countdown thing on faster minis and how long u been waitin and why have u been waiting.Also i sure hope faster minis made it right with ya all that sucks

too long

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
my friends billetware took a sikk mx skid plate with no mods , i run a red baron skid plate but had to make the rear holes slightly wider on one side of each hole to clear cradle mount .

easy mod took less then a minute with a die grinder

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DEMONDAVE said:
my friends billetware took a sikk mx skid plate with no mods , i run a red baron skid plate but had to make the rear holes slightly wider on one side of each hole to clear cradle mount .

easy mod took less then a minute with a die grinder

so a sikk50's skid?

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
twosmoke30 said:
so a sikk50's skid?
no sikkmx it's was or is a china imported P.O.S .

some parts were pretty good like the skid plate and the ................. well the skid plate fit the billetware frame LOL.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DEMONDAVE said:
no sikkmx it's was or is a china imported P.O.S .

some parts were pretty good like the skid plate and the ................. well the skid plate fit the billetware frame LOL.

hahahahah ok cool

well i'll probably just order it straight from billetware just to be sure it will fit

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ah jeez, well I got mine on the KDC at faster minis and paid something like 350, It might be worth the wait but if the wait is going to be 4 months than im not too sure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts