PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
MXjess84 said:
haha niceeeeeee


Don't hate me cause I'm a little person, you will appreciate it one day when you need someone to fit thru a very tight slit in a fence to go get your soccer ball, or to throw up on top of a building to scope out the situation, or a very small hand to reach into a very small place to retrieve your quarter. ??? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,012 Posts
im 19, i wear a 12-13, depends who makes it



i told my uncles,



"you know what you have when you have big feet..."

one of them said, "i dont know if i wanna know here at thanksgiving"

i said, "Big Socks"

and they both started laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
Z50King said:
im 19, i wear a 12-13, depends who makes it



i told my uncles,



"you know what you have when you have big feet..."

one of them said, "i dont know if i wanna know here at thanksgiving"

i said, "Big Socks"

and they both started laughing


Jesus Christ and all of his Decipals!!! What is the matter with you son?!! Okay I promise not to read anymore of your posts, because that last one just made me say out loud "What the F8ck" and I'm at work, in a cubicle, and everyone heard me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
OMG work blowwsssssss today....I just made this for a paintball team bc im bored, i think its pretty hot....









so yea what size bra does everyone wear?...OH THATS RIGHT YOUR ALL BOYS hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
MXjess84 said:
OMG work blowwsssssss today....I just made this for a paintball team bc im bored, i think its pretty hot....









so yea what size bra does everyone wear?...OH THATS RIGHT YOUR ALL BOYS hahaha






Baaaaaa HAHAHA ahahahahahahahaha

haha HAHAHAHahhHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaah



Pretty sure they are all still in training bras, I know I just moved to a AAA. Don't F with the AAA's beeeeeotch. Nice shirt btw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
thanks, i burned my bras when someone told me in that wonderful "Say I" post, that i was a lesbian feminist biotch who turns women against their husbands and children and practices witch craft hahahaa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
MXjess84 said:
thanks, i burned my bras when someone told me in that wonderful "Say I" post, that i was a lesbian feminist biotch who turns women against their husbands and children and practices witch craft hahahaa




I would have burned your bras too..because I am a little poser that is dying for attention, and I thought attacking and setting fire to a hotter girls underwear was a good way to get attention
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
HAHHA there are all women looking at this thread, the whole 3 of us that on here. HM- that is the best way to get attention, i go up to people's hot girlfriends and rip off their panties and them set them a blaze with a blow torch.
 
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top