PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There must be another stand that honda or some other company made which is relatively the same. Please help, as my z50m is weeping here in the corner cause she just wants to lie down.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Happ Jones Victor was a Z50M Copy. there was a guy on ebay a couple of years ago that had 100 of those footpeg assembies and side stands in the correct length.

Good luck. They don't go cheap in Japan. G-craft makes a side stand for 6" wheels that could be modified. I'd take a Z50 sidestand and cut it down to work.

Jeff T. At minigunz.com (website is no longer active) has fabbed some of those in the past.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Z said:
Happ Jones Victor was a Z50M Copy. there was a guy on ebay a couple of years ago that had 100 of those footpeg assembies and side stands in the correct length.

Good luck. They don't go cheap in Japan. G-craft makes a side stand for 6" wheels that could be modified. I'd take a Z50 sidestand and cut it down to work.

Jeff T. At minigunz.com (website is no longer active) has fabbed some of those in the past.

if you find an oem one

you can expect to pay about eleventy billion dollars for it (some people must think it extends their life ???)

Like Z said, isn't there another honda stand you could cut down?

W

1 - 3 of 3 Posts