PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just out of utah . Not five0 out of utah :) I just like thier stuff . Isn't that a clicker on the opposite end of the air chuck? The new catalog says adjustable compression dampening . I'm not real familiar w/ Works stuff .

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
well i used i shock and works and the works is way better than my i shock i just bought a el jefe so i will le you know how that works when i get it but I think works are the best they come from a company that makes motorcycle shocks not mountain bike shocks and converts them to work on fiddys i aint sayin i shocks suck as the one i have works great on my supermoto bike but for jumps and mx it dont compair to my works shock

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
right there with ya kaos!

all the ishocks that ive felt are "squishy" i dont know if its the ajustments or what but if i never left the ground(very very unlike my rides) id rock the ishock.

actually i was planning on running a ishock on my motard bike, but ended up gettin a works for a better deal. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.