PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to put an exhaust sys on my 110L, whats a good pipe? I have been leaning towards the two bros,only because its the only one i heard and i thought it was a 450r coming down the street! Sounds really good,any sound better?

·
Registered
428 Posts
the fmf factory 4.1 is really nice too. Not sure on the other pipes though. But im very happy with my factory 4.1, added quicker throttle response and all around gain. Sounds really good too

·
Registered
51 Posts
gwjvw said:
im looking to put an exhaust sys on my 110l, whats a good pipe? I have been leaning towards the two bros,only because its the only one i heard and i thought it was a 450r coming down the street! Sounds really good,any sound better?
2 bros m-6!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish i could find somewhere to hear a few 110's in action! Most of my friends have 50's or stock 110's.

Think im going to grab that u flow at the same time!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have the old style PC with no insert in it it really sounds like a 450 i love it but sometimes it seems too loud to be neighborhood friendly

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DRZ110 said:
I have a yoshimura RS2 on my 110L and it is awesome. Noticeable power gain. Pulls hard.
I had a yoshi on my ltz 400 quad and man that thing was sweet!,, i wish i could hear them all!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yoshi RS2 on my 110L here. Sounds great and also confirm the low end power gain. Really opens the bike up from stock.

·
Registered
19 Posts
DRZ110 said:
Im glad to hear my opinion helped you get the yoshi redrum!

Haha. For sure! I was between the BBR D2 and the Yoshi and Im sure both pipes are great, but after hearing yours in the vid....done deal. Thanks!

Plus it looks really good too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts