PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
motors are the same pretty much, forks will need something done to the stem to fit but im not sure what needs to be done
50 swingarm will fit if you use a 50 rear hub, shocks will fit also
pegs and mounts, thats about it really

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.yea it looks like the parts available for the 50s are many.I do have access to a lathe.just kinda was wondering if anything is bolt on.maybe a pipe? if the motors will interchange.just have to mod the rear tab on the frame?

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
We make several kits for the crf50 that also fit the crf70. That is because they are extremely similar. The frames share the same steering stem and bearings. The engines have the same bolt pattern and are almost the same. Exhausts are definitely different. A crf50 exhaust from fmf will not fit the crf70. However you can make some of the aftermarket pipes fit. We usually Cary a few that will.

We have a +5 swingarm kit for the 50 that is a +2 for the crf70
We also have front end suspension kits, body kits, seats, tanks, graphics and more. Check out our site or contact us for more help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We make several kits for the crf50 that also fit the crf70. That is because they are extremely similar. The frames share the same steering stem and bearings. The engines have the same bolt pattern and are almost the same. Exhausts are definitely different. A crf50 exhaust from fmf will not fit the crf70. However you can make some of the aftermarket pipes fit. We usually Cary a few that will.

We have a +5 swingarm kit for the 50 that is a +2 for the crf70
We also have front end suspension kits, body kits, seats, tanks, graphics and more. Check out our site or contact us for more help.
I realize it's all old thread but I checked your site and seen xr50 and ct70 but no xr70. Do you guys make parts for them? Would be interested in extended brake and shifter lever, upgrade suspension to sit higher and accommodate heavier weightand possibly rims that utilize disk brakes instead of hubs.

·
Administrator
11,213 Posts
I realize it's all old thread but I checked your site and seen xr50 and ct70 but no xr70. Do you guys make parts for them? Would be interested in extended brake and shifter lever, upgrade suspension to sit higher and accommodate heavier weightand possibly rims that utilize disk brakes instead of hubs.
Try doing a search on their site, The 50 and 70 can use the same shifters.
tmas

shifter
Suspension

1 - 8 of 8 Posts