PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents are lookin to move out of california, so i want to know what you guys think would be the best state the move to that is big into motocross, meaning there are tracks all over and they are good. I ride a crf150r and a 110, getting a 250 soon, tell me what you guys think!

Im hoping to get alot of responses this is a big move for us so i need your opinions.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Michigan?seriously?

If you want to do nothing but ride move to Cairo, Georgia.Theres MTF,GPF,Fast tracks,and AMX all in the same town within 20 minutes.

If you actually want to have a life other than mx you may want to look in florida.Plenty of good tracks around and alot of fast people comming up though.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
chasetheface123 said:
well if you fast,,,, you can ride baja acers, morlands, redbud, log road, prosource, just to name a few

your smoked michigan sucks for riding. motocross or supercross.

you get to ride for like 3 months out of the year. then its cold a f uck and it snows.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Colorado, where Tedesco and Short grew up racing! They have 600plus riders show up every race on one series(SRAC) and 400plus on the other series (RMXA)

very motorcycle friendly state.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Big Texas boy 100s of tracks every where and tons of pit bike tracks and if u move by me will go evrey where the mini nats are here u have some big tracks like three palms lake whitny and some others where the top kids come to race so yeah come to texas Also theres tons of tracks around the dfw and down by houston so alot to choose from.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
jake16 said:
Big Texas boy 100s of tracks every where and tons of pit bike tracks and if u move by me will go evrey where the mini nats are here u have some big tracks like three palms lake whitny and some others where the top kids come to race so yeah come to texas Also theres tons of tracks around the dfw and down by houston so alot to choose from.

I will be moving to East Texas ......Rusk, south of Tyler)...where are all the tracks??? I know CHP is out of Tyler.

·
Registered
804 Posts
dude all u got to do is go to google and typ in texas motorcross tracks and it will give u everything i mean idk them all so i really cant tell u them.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
aedwards07 said:
Michigan?seriously?

If you want to do nothing but ride move to Cairo, Georgia.Theres MTF,GPF,Fast tracks,and AMX all in the same town within 20 minutes.

If you actually want to have a life other than mx you may want to look in florida.Plenty of good tracks around and alot of fast people comming up though.

Amen! We are the mx capitol of the world.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
gman28 said:
texas, organ, arazona or hawii tracks are sick.
Really,hawii??? I lived there one summer with some reletives...Never really got out to see if there were any tracks around but its something I've always been wondering about. Are there alot? They must be great.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts