PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any idea on what im trieng to say? haa ive seen ppl put holes in thier rear brake pedal and tie a metal wire to thier skidplate im guessing its so the pedal doesnt bend when you fall? how do i make one thanks in advance!

·
Registered
79 Posts
that too, but mostly its a hair scramble way, its so branches and things don't get between them and bend or engage the rear brake pedal.(safety thing)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Go to home depot or lowes.. they have the cable and crimp on pieces that hold the cable together. I believe the size you want is 1/16th inch

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i went to holmes depot and got what i needed thier was a green braided line thier so i bought it but my dad said it would snap so i didnt wanna bend my expensive pedal just for looks so i got a thicker one with some cremps its braded on the inside and rubber on the out so its nice. cost about $5 to make and took 5 minutes. thanks guys for your help!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
You need that green cable. It'll match your seat lol. Dude only Factory Motorsports riders know about this mod !! Shhh!!!

Lol

for real though I bent my pedal many times before I tied her up to the skidplate.. Now it stays pretty straight

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
hmm might have to make one!ha & thanx for the purple gas lines playa!

You need to put those purple lines on a homemade brake snake, Koby just said a little while ago he thinks thats why his bike wasn't running at Milestone the other day. Too flimsy and collapse I guess.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I made this one with the steel wire from an old throttle cable, some ring terminal connectors, and a little heat shrink. Bolts to the skidder & the bkake lever, so it's easy to remove either one.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
XLr8r said:
I made this one with the steel wire from an old throttle cable, some ring terminal connectors, and a little heat shrink. Bolts to the skidder & the bkake lever, so it's easy to remove either one.

Dasupertech said:
I have them but use barrel's with the set screws instead of the crimp on ones so that they are easy to take off.

Both good ideas ^

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
hmm might have to make one!ha & thanx for the purple gas lines playa!
welcome dawgy now you know though if your bikes acting up rip them outt! you saw what happend saturday!

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
redirt78 said:
You need to put those purple lines on a homemade brake snake, Koby just said a little while ago he thinks thats why his bike wasn't running at Milestone the other day. Too flimsy and collapse I guess.
he was with me i picked him up expecting to ride we get thier and my bike took a **** cus that stupid gas lines!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
redirt78 said:

got acouple extra inchs so might have to put somethin together... your bike done yet!?! lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts