41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,021 Posts
Pretty cool. Works out to be $540 USD.
Here is an English translation.
tmas

ELECTRIC MOTOR 48V 1000W HONDA TYPE - Electric ATV / cross

New product! Interchangeable electric motor for Honda-type motor ATVs and mopeds.

This Honda type carbonless brushless electric motor is virtually silent, doesn’t smell like gasoline or exhaust, and best of all, it’s virtually maintenance free. Hond-type electric motors are great for yard games due to their low environmental and noise nuisance.

You can even use the Hondatype bulk engine in road transport when you build your electric vehicle according to Trafi regulations. For example, how about an old shieldless and paperless Honda Monkey in traffic? Electric Monkey hmm .. or build an electric ATV for road transport, for example.

Now you can electrify your Cross or ATV easily. Who is the first to make an "electric tank"? You can install a Honda-type electric motor on most ATVs, cross-country mopeds, mopeds, and Monkey replicas because the motor is mounted from the same mounting points. The Honda-type electric motor can be used, for example, instead of 50cc, 70cc, 90cc, 110cc and 125cc. The electric motor of the ATV and Cross replaces the Honda, Lonc, X-moto, Samurai, Kazuma, Lifan, Comanche, Rage engines and always 50-140cc engines.

The replacement motor has a gearbox and a very torsional 1000W electric motor. It is possible to change gears on the engine (standard gear of Honda type 420 engines).

Powerful and torsional 1000W carbon brushless electric motor for cross or ATV
Fits directly instead of a honda-type engine
Almost silent
Gears 4 forward and neutral
Semi-automatic
Gear 16h with 420 divisions
Almost maintenance free
Includes motor, regulator unit, sprocket, sprocket cover and wiring
You also need a gear stick, throttle handle and power supply / battery 48V eg (4x12V) batteries
Electronic go-to with this swap engine
Easily suitable for a wide range of projects
Does not include the gear pedal shown in the pictures!

Hence a device suitable for road transport? See Trafi requirements (last picture).

Motor width of the electric motor from the end of the clutch block to 33.5cm (norm. 125cc hondatype motor width 28.5cm) The electric motor becomes only about 5cm outer compared to the normal motor. 17.5cm from the center of the block to the edge of the engine and 12.5cm in a normal 50-125cc honda-type engine. See last picture.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Man...what I would do..

There is also this really interesting build - Looks like a stock unported head, kitaco cylinder (88cc at least) and a 5 (FIVE!!) speed bottom end with a Kitaco clutch cover. I almost wanna buy it just for the bottom end, I don't recall ever seeing 5 speeds. The carb is certainly not stock, maybe it's 108? But that head is killing ANY power even with an 88.

From the ad -
Cylinder
displacement The
displacement is unknown because there is no stamp .

I think it has been bored up, but I haven't been able to open it all the way to check it.
I think there is a high possibility that internal parts such as pistons, cams, and oil pumps will be changed.
Please judge from the appearance photograph.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
This motor above is probably worth some good money with our without the head...that's a kitaco 5 speed and clutch...those go for about 800 on webike these days. I'd buy the motor for the right price.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Seeing the bottom end up to the cilinder. What happened to the tuning head to place back a standard 50 honda gk4 head.
Kitaco has a narrowing pc20 manifold for that, but hey.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
This motor above is probably worth some good money with our without the head...that's a kitaco 5 speed and clutch...those go for about 800 on webike these days. I'd buy the motor for the right price.
Complete motor is ~$1350 without domestic shipping in Japan. I can get it but that wont be the price you pay, obviously..

I can grab a Takagawa 6 speed for ~$700 without any shipping. Feel like the gears are getting pretty thin at that point..

·
Registered
679 Posts

Reactions: TankTheory

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
This one guy is selling THREE really awesome motors -

Takekawa DOHC 115cc 6-speed

Takekawa Super Head Twin Spark 119cc

Takekawa Complete Engine 106cc Super Head Dry Clutch 5th Speed

·
Registered
1970 CT70
89 Posts
I already make financially unwise decisions by myself. I don’t need your help thank you very much.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts