PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on this forum for awhile.when i left i was a 3rd gear member and had friends,nice profile.Now i am 1st gear member no profile pic and no friends wow this is what happends to a person who supported this forum since 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!thinking this is a joke or something!!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The forum was sold. The new owners seem very cool. I lost my Feedback score too. I think they will work it all out. That Nick seems like a chicken! Rolling with out a goodby.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Hello guys. I'm WERA689 and I work for the new site owners. There was indeed quite a bit of information that didn't make the transition to the new group or was unable to be migrated to the new forum software. We are working on restoring the feedback scores (if possible), as well as award winners that haven't yet received their awards.
We appreciate your understanding and patience while we try to work these things out in transition. We will make every effort to get things corrected.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope, most respected guys, will stay here, without to have an ax to grind, as always... Don't care about your statistics, think about your own actions.

·
Registered
6,877 Posts
The forum was sold. The new owners seem very cool. I lost my Feedback score too. I think they will work it all out. That Nick seems like a chicken! Rolling with out a goodby.
seems pretty bitch to peace out with no goodbye or nothin'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts