PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Looks pretty cool. I don't know if it would be legal as most races say open cradle frame. I think Logan Built makes it. I think they used (might still) make a bolt on cradle that fits the stock frame. It looks a lot like that one.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just talked to logan. He called it a one-off bike that started out as a z50 frame, and is pretty all custom fabrication after that. The owner of the bike has about $23,000 into it, and now sits up on his wall as it was the bike to beat 4 yrs. ago. Now the bike is mearly an expensive trophy on the owners wall at home.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i dont see what is worth 23k...

i can see how it is a bolt-on accessory, it looks like a stock frame but behind the foot break it has the cage type thing bolted on. Probably bolts on the subframe. I find it pointless unless you think your gonna crash and bend your pipe or something. Just added weight.

·
Registered
461 Posts
ya the frame is a stock frame thats all custom, its not legal at races, 23k? lol.....dont think so....i cant see how....the swignarm is also custom (with ahge price tag im sure...but not that would add up to 23k in my books lol) and as far as it being a trophy on a wall, ive raced it in the last year and i have seen it since....unless he hung it up just recently....not to sure... logans a cool dude tho....

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
you guys dont know what a cnc programmer has to do for that type of work, especially the costs for a oneoff desighn. and thats only one peice of the bike. if thats also a one off clamp thats another expensive peice. the motor is BUILT, frame also danm near comletely custom. what about that brake and wheel setup, thats not anything ive seen.

now just dip it in gold!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.