PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sano Lt6, Red baron G2's and Marzocchi Shiver 35mm

i know Marzocchi are most expensive, but im getting these all for a decent deal...pleae give me pros and cons :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
if you get the 200mm rotor upgrade for the marzocchi that's the best brake setup of all of them. And they have compression and rebound adjustment, and a leading axle unlike the g2's (i've owned both of them). the marzocchi are a little bit longer than the g2 also

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
yeah they are decent forks, but they don't really compare to the zokes. They are set up kind of weird, dampening in one leg, spring in the other leg and I really don't like that the axle is in like with the forks as opposed to leading like the marzocchi

·
Registered
264 Posts
ive had red barons and the sano lt6s

let me tell you form what ive experienced the sanos are much better

there fully adjustable good travel and ride very smooth handled bigger jumps than my g2s

red barons are pretty short aswell and think its the g2s not sure but have that very steep steering angle makes the handeling very twitchy

out of red barons and sanos id go with sanos

im getting aset of zokes tomorow as i would not now how they perform yet

·
Registered
206 Posts
i love my sano lt6's they handle really good but they are a bit soft if you are a heavier rider like me(200lbs). if you were not as fat as me lol they are prolly a good fork for a midweight person.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
they are copies of the marzocchi forks, not the same quality though. And they are long, as of about a year ago they only made them in midsize (klx) length, might make shorter ones now though but haven't looked.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
FastAce and GPX both make the short versions ...I have had both and they are ok...not zoke quality or even Japanese quality by far..but with a fluid change you can make them work okay...you get what you pay for

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
I currently have AS02's on my MX mini and on my ST90...they are a PIA to set-up but once that is done they are ok...but yeah, they are not zokes for sure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts