PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Yea, performs great. It is by far the best kit for the money. Makes around same horsepower as every other 88 kit unless you drop a lot of money like the 88SE.

not a must but also a good idea. You can make on of those out of stock cover if you have a drill, fitting, zip tie or clamp, and hose.

HP- That would be around 7 as a guess.

On the clutch springs, I say go ahead and get them, because when you go to install the oil pump you are going to have to take the clutch off anyways so you might as well instead of having to pull it apart again later.

And that Kitaco motor want produce any where near the ponies as the TB race head motor. That kit is a stock head kit and at best may turn out 5hp, where the TB head motor will be making about 7.5hp to the rear wheel.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
yea i was thinkin of just gettin the springs ne way since im goona have it apart

should i get just springs or are disks needed?

im excited to get this motor i got almost enough

then i need a frame next

btw what manual clutch kit do you have on you tb 88 kit?

Im running the TB manual clutch, works great. And yea if you have your clutch apart putting springs in you might as well replace the plates to, there not very expensive. I would recomend the Kevlar plates to, sometimes you can pick them up as a complete set with springs off ebay.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Jetster220 said:
Im running the TB manual clutch, works great. And yea if you have your clutch apart putting springs in you might as well replace the plates to, there not very expensive. I would recomend the Kevlar plates to, sometimes you can pick them up as a complete set with springs off ebay.

im going to check into one or the other of those because i want to go manual

if i go manual i wont need the springs n disks will i?

Should, if not you will sure be all over them, and actually you can look down on them because you are all over them with a smaller motor.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.