PlanetMinis Forums banner

What else do I need?

2K views 32 replies 6 participants last post by  Jetster220 
#1 ·
Okay if I get this bore kit what else am I going to need to make it last and run right?

88cc Classic Honda USA Complete Top End Econo High Performance Bore Kit. Includes everything that we have in the P620, as well as adding a performance carb, Kitaco intake, heat stop, gaskets and throttle cable. NO CHINESE PARTS. Application, XR/CRF-50, XR/CRF-70.

P621, $550.00

See less See more
Discussion starter · #9 ·
i was just lookin for somthin cheep on ebay cuz i cant afford ne thing else cuz the big bore and frame i priced out was 1571.78 i cant afford that

Discussion starter · #18 ·
probly once i get the cash i will get an inner rotor but im goona get that bore kit and a chromo frame first

then go from there

my clutch doesnt slip at all but does that mean i could still use springs?

Discussion starter · #27 ·
yea i was thinkin of just gettin the springs ne way since im goona have it apart

should i get just springs or are disks needed?

im excited to get this motor i got almost enough

then i need a frame next

btw what manual clutch kit do you have on you tb 88 kit?

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Jetster220 said:
Im running the TB manual clutch, works great. And yea if you have your clutch apart putting springs in you might as well replace the plates to, there not very expensive. I would recomend the Kevlar plates to, sometimes you can pick them up as a complete set with springs off ebay.

im going to check into one or the other of those because i want to go manual

if i go manual i wont need the springs n disks will i?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.