PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the feedback is fine?? only thing was slow shipping in january? and i bought some and already recieved mine=) lol i bought it last week and wanted to c what u guys thot

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
well u can for sure tell that they just copied the two bros ones... there all exactly the same

·
Registered
228 Posts
They look okay but you might as well send me a check and I will spend your money on Beer. His or hers feedback is god ugly and whats up with temp issues in january? Good luck!!

P.S. If you want to send that check PM me..

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yah whats temp issues? do they live in like the desert or somethen, my god

well anyways it was fast this month and i like em! ill post pics this week so u can see it

·
Registered
355 Posts
He may be in the midwest where everything froze over and nobody could do anything for about a week. Just remebered that the guy who bult me some parts for my triumph couldnt get back to me because he had no power or phone for awhile.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well i got it and everything bolted on just fine and it looks pretty good

the only thing i can say didnt work was the bolts for the cam conver, they are for a socket and the new cover has something they fit into so i bought 4 new bolts that use a alenwrench and they work great

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.