PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

First post here. I have tried searching high and low for the answer to this questions, but have not been able to find it.

I purchased a KLX110l this weekend, and at 215 I find the front a little soft (the rear is a bit soft as well).

I am ultimately planning on a set of inverted forks as I am very familiar with the difference quality suspension makes (avid mountain biker with upgraded suspension). For the time being, I would like to put some spacers in the forks (seems like springs are expensive enough to warrant waiting for the fork. I lucky to make plenty, and like to spend it so I don't see the fork being too far out).

I cannot find info on what size PVC to use, so I would like to see if someone can help me to avoid going home first to measure.

Thanks! Also, I have ordered XR50 bend protapers. Anything else I should do? I will likely be hitting small jumps as I am experienced in jumping two wheeled vehicles (MTB and used to have WR250x)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the advice. I had someone else tell me this as well and I will be ordering. Will this work with the stock footpeg mounts?

If anyone is wondering, I just went ahead and picked up 3/4 and 1/2 inch 2' sections (a few dollars for both) and the 1/2 PVC is the ticket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts