Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i went with the red/pinkish wheels and I like them alot. Heres some before and after pics.

Before!

AFTER!

·
Registered
447 Posts
i voted light blue... if you had maybe some grips or some other small stuff to match.

red just seems unoriginal to me :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XLr8r said:
Red hubs / Black rims would look sick!

No blue.

I know that would be sweet. I think im leaning towards he red wheels.

im getting a powder coater soon and when I get a oven ill powder coat the rims black and hubs a candy apple red lol

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
I know that would be sweet. I think im leaning towards he red wheels.

im getting a powder coater soon and when I get a oven ill powder coat the rims black and hubs a candy apple red lol
rims black red spokes black hubs would look sik.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
You can't use the oven in the kitchen?

No, not the microwave one. haha

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XLr8r said:
You can't use the oven in the kitchen?

No, not the microwave one. haha

i wish but that wont fly here lol. Ill proubly just get an old conventinal oven off craigslist for now. atleast is should fit 10 inch rims

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
i wish but that wont fly here lol. Ill proubly just get an old conventinal oven off craigslist for now. atleast is should fit 10 inch rims

Or just wait until she leaves...haha..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
redirt78 said:
Um, isn't light red...pink

NO PINK

yea lol but i think im gonna get them because there a 10/ 10 setup and the blue is 12/10

I would like too stay 10/10 lol

Plus ill powdecoat them over time

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
yea lol but i think im gonna get them because there a 10/ 10 setup and the blue is 12/10

I would like too stay 10/10 lol

Plus ill powdecoat them over time

Ok, i get what you are saying. I thought you were getting an oven and were gonna pc your wheels either baby blue or pink and I thought...hmm they both would look pretty bad. Yeah i would get the better set and the size you want if you plan on painting them up later.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
redirt78 said:
Ok, i get what you are saying. I thought you were getting an oven and were gonna pc your wheels either baby blue or pink and I thought...hmm they both would look pretty bad. Yeah i would get the better set and the size you want if you plan on painting them up later.

Yea but that still wont be for a while lol. Just gotta wait it out haha

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
Yea but that still wont be for a while lol. Just gotta wait it out haha
Believe me, I know about waiting. It's almost always better to save up and wait, or get by with something until you can do what you want. I rode my klx with a $10 beat up and rainbow colored rear wheel and no rear brakes for over two months while saving for a kx65 wheel set.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
redirt78 said:
Believe me, I know about waiting. It's almost always better to save up and wait, or get by with something until you can do what you want. I rode my klx with a $10 beat up and rainbow colored rear wheel and no rear brakes for over two months while saving for a kx65 wheel set.

lol yea i feel you lol. Ill be running pinkish wheels untill i can get my powder coating set up.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I always wanted to do red hub red rims black spokes. just powder coat them. Or FPM is doin them kinda cheap too...I was going to grab a powder booth setup from harbor freight or was gonna build a small one in my garage and just grab the gun and powder is cheap. Just waitin for this damn dune buggy to be finished so I get my garage back

1 - 20 of 36 Posts