PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this over the winter, I was told it was a Extreme 107 but the guy I bought it off of knew nothing about anything so I am trying to figure out what it is so I can get some help on tuning the carb. The bike will not idle and backfires on deacceleration. I drained the carb and tank and found a decent amount of water in the gas. Bike runs pretty decent now but just the previous mentioned symptoms. I put the fast ACe shock on and the 2 bros air filter. Stock had a cheapo shock that broke when trying to adjust it and a metal screen cone type filter.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
ahahaha you got jipped. You can't even call your self a dirt biker with that pile of junk. Get that bike outta here or leave. Honestly I would be embarrassed to have that sitting in my garage

·
Registered
626 Posts
A25MX said:
ahahaha you got jipped. You can't even call your self a dirt biker with that pile of junk. Get that bike outta here or leave. Honestly I would be embarrassed to have that sitting in my garage

I would be embarrssed posting what you just did. It really shows your maturity level.

As for the bike question, i would say it possibly could be a demon but iam not sure.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A25MX said:

Open mouth insert foot. Oh BTW I only paid $300 bucks for it and it is good enough for me to rip around my yard on when we have BBQs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It doesn't just putt it definitely rips around. Makes me wonder what an expensive pit bike is all about. I love my stock CRF50 for doing wheelies but you take it off road with me on it and it is useless. This THING tears around in 2nd -4th. Sure it is cheesy as hell but have I gotten $300 bucks worth of fun out of it, hell yeah. It just doesn't like to idle, and the choke is in a stupid area always almost burn myself when i go to shut it off. Is there a good, reasonably priced carb I can get to swap out.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
Cheapy carb here... 20MM_CARB GREAT_FOR BIG_BORE 50'S AND 70'S W/ BIG MANIFOLDS MANY_OTHER_APP'S (300012)

I would look into a swingarm set up like this one. It will get the rear end sitting pretty, and not cost too much. The shock mount is down in the middle of the swingarm, not a seperate mount on top. I worked on a bike like that one once... and putting the rear wheel on with those ghetto adjusters wasn't very fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.