PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined in here and I got my 50 a while ago and im just starting to put parts on it and stuff. So far all ive got on it is a rear BBR spring, but I Just ordered a Set of BBR fork springs and a RedBaron skid plate. I was thinking of getting these sorta parts before I tinker with the motor at all and was thinking handlebars for my next mod what do you guys think?

·
Registered
607 Posts
unless your really short, bars should have been your first mod........

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am only about 5'6 so the bar part really hasnt botherd much. I was thinking about getting the red baron BMX bar kit or something like that becuz its a little bit cheeper, and I also ride bmx so I have bars around if I dont like or bend those ones up.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
check out xr50.com u could pick up a clamp for like 65 bucks, use your old bars, and buy like an applied or bbr replacement throttle, i dont like the xr70throttle cuz u have to drill a hole for the pin on the throttle or grind it down, then get a cheap cable and lever set up, the make some fork stiffeners putting the right size od tubing, or go buy the inserts, an airfilter would be good too

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LoL I never even thought about using my old bars! Souinds like that would be the best and cheepest way to do it tho thanx for the info guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.