PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
KrIcKeT said:
wow that things gross

i like how he says its really fast and the motor is stock
ummm, read again kricket, it says in the description that is is a 90cc with a 70cc style head. you can definitely tell the head is not a stock 50 head. I'm not saying it is fast tho

·
Registered
462 Posts
looks like someone had way to much time on their hands and a pile of junk on the floor and built a rolling pile of junk, either way its junk :lol:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
More like a frank-n-stein project.

·
Registered
328 Posts
my fav part of the bike is the saweet tall seat foam... i wonder were he bought that from, i hope he has the forced air induction computer fan installed in that bad boy or im goin to be very disapionted when i win the auction

·
Registered
462 Posts
the motor MIGHT be good, that about it, and then it would only be good for street with the 5 speed manual clutch, and im loving the mountain bike brake lever for a clutch lever....and no front brakes is a definate plus.....seat is beautiful......I THINK CAM RAPED THIS ONE A FEW TO MANY TIMES

·
Registered
462 Posts
P.S. i was kidding about loveing the stuff on it, the bike is a piece.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I definately would have to ride something like that before I bought it. It looks rough, but it could do the job on the track. Thats some crazy suspension travel. I wouldnt mind having that much.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That guy must be sportin a mullet with that ghetto ass ride. Seriously I don't even know what to say about that piece of crap, it almost hurts my eyes to look at it. I don't know who's dumber the guy that built it or the guy that is stoked on buying it (if it even sells). Someone should buy it and ghost ride it off a cliff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.